Hairprint is a brilliant scientific breakthrough that restores gray hair to its true color. It replenishes the natural pigment (eumelanin) found in brown and black hair that has turned grey. Hairprint is also a true protein treatment that will add body, strength, texture, and sheen while reducing frizz, and discolouration. The simple, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and odor-free formula produces colour so natural, it defies detection. This patented treatment can be applied at home in about 75-90 minutes.
1. Hairprint Colour Restorer works for naturally black, brown, and light brown hair only. They do not have a formula for naturally blonde or red hair.
2. To determine what color to order or if you need two kits for your first application, see the Ordering Tips/Color Chart
3. If you have used hair dyes, relaxers, perms/waves, dyes, blowouts, or keratin treatments, please read our Transition Tips before ordering. You will need to take special steps protect the processed hair and avoid having your hair go too dark.
TO ENSURE OPTIMAL OUTCOME:
Hairprint works when it has unobstructed access to the hair. We highly recommend using a Clarifying Shampoo or Chelating Shampoo on the day of application to remove any possible residue or buildup. If you have hard water or well water, or suspect you might, we recommend our Chelating Shampoo instead of the Clarifying. Bear in mind that over 80% of the water in the US is hard water. The Chelating Shampoo will act as a clarifying shampoo but will also remove calcification, lime, iron and other minerals that adhere to the cuticle. Most commercial and quite a few “natural” hair care products contain quaternary ammonium compounds (quats), proteins or silicones, and some shampoos contain soap that can leave a residual build up on the hair. We created a complete line of shampoos and conditioners to remove the buildup and gunk, and ensure healthy, soft, clean hair and optimal results from Hairprint.
What are quats? These are bromine or chlorine salts of ammonia that act as anti-static agents, disinfectants 1. and algaecides. Many natural hair care justify quats because they may are made from rapeseed or turnip oil. Quats can defrizz the hair and make it feel softer. However, it is the MSG of hair care: addictive and unnecessary. Quats are toxic to the fish that end up swimming in them when you wash it down the drain. What something is made from does not matter. What it ends up as does matter. Quats coat the hair and gum up the scalp. They include cetrimonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride, and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride. Healthy hair does not need synthetics. What is toxic to fish is not good for you. Avoid them.
Hairprint WILL work for you if you have:
• Residue Free Hair
• Brown or Black Hair
• Dye and Chemical Free Hair
• Chemical Sensitivities
• All Gray/White Hair
• Body Art Quality Henna
Hairprint CAN work for you, with additional preparation, if you have:
• Dyed/Relaxed/Permed/Bleached/Highlighted Hair
• Blonde hair (not yet available)
• Henna Products
• Permed Hair
• Relaxed Hair that is Dark
•Bleach in your hair
•Oily hair or oily scalp
•Hair Gloss or Hair Glaze
•Keratin, as a treatment or an ingredient
•Proteins in Shampoos and Conditioners
Hairprint is NOT for you if you have:
• Relaxed/Permed/Waved Hair
• Red Hair, Chestnut, Auburn, and Strawberry Blonde Hair
• Combination: Permed & Dyed Hair
• Metallic salts